S

Secret source for discontinued Kohler kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, faucets and more

vintage kohler sinkThanks to reader Maire on Save The Pink Bathrooms, who alerted us to this site — Faucets & Fixtures Overstock — as a good potential place to vintage vintage Kohler kitchen and bathroom sinks, faucets, color toilet seats, and more.

Readers note:
We do not sell these here on this site.

You need to contact Faucets & Fixtures directly.

While many of these pieces may not be old enough to be called “vintage” yet, there are many interesting designs and colors. Lots of porcelain on cast iron, my favorite. The prices look pretty good. And, well, anything rejected by the mass market… interests me!  Some of my favorites: The “Julienne” kitchen sink above is very tantalizing, given its mini drainboards…

kohler ladies vanity bathroom sinkAbove: You can still get the famed Lady Vanity bathroom sink in lots of colors — although not in white. This sink, recently discontinued by Kohler, is one of my all-time favorites.

kohler men's lavatory bathroom sinkAbove: The famed Man Lav bathroom sink, too. Again, not white — but you can get Heron Blue and many other colors and off-whites.

Lots more on >> Faucets & Fixtures Overstock << check it out.

1. Scott says:

Would you have the name and/ or the model number for the faucet fixture in your pic of the blue Man-Lav sink?

2. Kelliegh says:

Man-Lav… I finally know what it is! I have a sink that I have been hauling around with me forever, just waiting until the day I had a place to put it. I tried researching the # on the bottom. Looks like it is the Kohler Man-Lav… I think the faucets & knobs are original. And it is this amazing orange color, Tigerlily. Would you know where I could find more information on it? I have looked on Amazon, Ebay and Etsy. Apparently, this one is not an easy one to find.

3. anthony says:

Looking for a 5 inch basket for my 1929 Kohler sink. Can someone please help locate. Thank you.

1. Richard Asacker says:

Close, but not the type I’m looking for. They have one at the Home Depot, but they won’t sell it to me because they say it has been discontinued. (Yet, they still have it on display)

4. Teri says:

I have a kohler procook sink K-3396 that needs a replacement module because it will turn on, but not heat up. I have looked everywhere! Help!

5. Carole Pettibone says:

Looking for basin rack for Kohler sink. K6018 by Meadowland.
    All sites say “discontinued “. Help