I am suddenly feeling the intense need to buy and renovate a little vintage camper and to take to the road with Sisters on the Fly. Alas, I do dearly love my DH, and my dog, so … we’ll see.

1. Lyndasewsalot says:

My husband and I just bought a new terry classic trailer. It’s small, and it’s styled very retro! With a big curved window on the front. We love it. It looks cool and attracts so much attention. Everyone thinks it’s vintage .

2. Maria says:

Oh Debbie, I will keep my fingers crossed so I can also win the lottery. Your group sounds right up my alley, cats dogs & crafting 🙂

3. Mary J. says:

Oh, my gosh – amazing! So glad I learned about those wonderful women – does my heart good! Go for it, Pam. We want to see what you do with a vintage trailer! xo, Mary

4. Kelly M says:

I’m a Sister … I’m married with grown kids and a dog. I have a 1960 Shasta Airflyte. The midwest group I belong to doesn’t do all the dressing up and such. We just get together for camping, eating, antique shopping, and laughing a whole bunch around the campfire. It’s really fun; a good getaway for me, usually for a long weekend. And I really enjoy decorating my Shasta camper in a mid-century theme. I also belong to Tin Can Tourists. Great rallies with all-vintage campers!

5. Julia says:

After watching that video I’m going trailer shopping this afternoon! What a cool group of girls!

6. Amy in Sacramentoo says:

My husband and I have restored two vintage trailers: “Peggy” a 1963 Kenskill and “Betsy” a pink/white 1960 Oasis. It has been loads of fun to hunt down vintage items to use and stage in our trailers. Last weekend Peggy was all done up in ’60’s-70’s style. I also have a “vintage” look for both trailers, as well as a monochromatic look (yellow for Peggy, pink for Betsy.) I highly recommend the hobby — we’ve met the most wonderful people through vintage trailering! One thing, though: storage. Some neighborhoods don’t allow them to be stored at your home. (We store 25′ long Peggy, but 16’6″ Betsy is allowed in our driveway, because it is behind our house, since we live on a corner.)

7. Chris says:

There is RVW. Which is rvingwomen. Pets are welcome and it is national/regional and fun. I dont believe Sisters allow dogs.

Comments are closed.