The 1974 time capsule house that won the internet this week, Ramona, California “must love green”:
- Prepare your eyeballs, this one is amazing! (Photo viewing tip: The lead photo is the first in a slide show — to advance the slide show, look for the forward arrow inside the photo — it’s on the right, about half-way up)
Multiple readers sent me this tip. Because this house was winning the internet. Thank you, all! LOVE IT!
1952 sweetheart in Saugus, Mass.:
- Lovely classic postwar house — pink kitchen alert… peachy keen bathroom… and oh my that basement! Thanks to Diane on our Facebook page for this tip.
1957 mid century modest with some additional flair in Albany, New York:
- This house has some really lovely features — thanks to reader Tess for this time capsule tip!
The house (which has had a few updates over the years) still has some really nice, original features — I particularly love how the ceiling molding in the living room is designed to encapsulate the top of the pinch pleat draperies…the design of the paver patio out back… and of course, that pink and gray bathroom.
1959 Omaha beauty — gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous classic:
- One of my new favorite time capsule houses of all time, but then I say that every week. Thanks to tipster Stefanj, I agree with his commentary:
…find the best wallpaper you have ever laid eyes on and the most and best metal kitchen cabinets of all time!
Not a time capsule, but oh this tiki-decorated condo in 1961 Royal Hawaiian Estates, Palm Springs:
- This condo in the famous Royal Hawaiian Estates is tiki-tastic. I think I found this one myself, but if a reader sent in the tip, my bad, identify yourself!
I had a few more great time capsule tips that’s I’ll feature next time (this list was getting long). Keep the tips coming, and have a great weekend, everyone!