Click the appropriate button if you want to:

find-products submit-tips
ask  send-photos
buy-products Sell-vintage
contact

1. Jesse gomez says:

Hi! Purchased an old mcm record player and need to replace it’s brass piping/ moulding / strips that run along the edge/sides. It’s such a great accent to this furniture piece but my online search came up empty. Thanks!

1. Pam Kueber says:

Hi Jesse, I don’t know the answer to this. I don’t typically write about repairing small items like this.

2. John says:

Hi,

Do you have a phone number I can use to call and ask you questions about your retro colored toilets? If so, please provide it to me.

Thank you.

1. Pam Kueber says:

I don’t sell anything here. Refer to the stories. They list the companies that make or sell the products I write about. There usually is a hotlink to their site in the story.

3. Wanda says:

I like my Retro Renovation subscription once a week but I don’t need all the updates which notify me of updates on the Cat give away…..but I can’t figure out how to undo that….Please help. Wanda 🙂

4. Tanya E. Porter says:

I need to get some plastic bathroom tiles, I need black and white. Kind of a swirl black in the white tile. Please get with me it’s important.

1. Pam Kueber says:

I am in the U.S. Note: I don’t sell anything. I write about companies that do. If you are looking to buy something, check the story and look for hotlinks in blue.

5. Steve Wildman says:

Hi. Pam. I have a quick question. Our new neighbor found some (what I believe to be Youngstown Kitchens) cabinets in his basement when they moved in. He is interested in selling them, but not sure of the name to use and really couldn’t find the information online. They are a pair of open corner shelving that would probably go at the end of wall cabinets or perhaps on one or both ends above the kitchen sink, again at the end of some wall cabinets. If you could give me the correct name he (and I) would greatly appreciate it. THANKS, AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

1. Steve Wildman says:

Thanks Pam!! Appreciate your help in this. “What-not shelves”…who would have thunk?? 🙂

6. stephen Fetzer says:

Hi: I’m looking for 9 inch black and white individual checker board floor tiles to replace damaged tiles in a Mid Century style kitchen. Any sources? Thanks much.

1. Pam Kueber says:

Oh, and let me amend, because I read your comment closer. 9″ can be hard to find. I have read (in my travels) about folks having tiles cut down to that size. Water jet cutting maybe it was? Perhaps give Linoleum City a call and see what they say?

Also, be aware old tiles and material in their adhesives etc. may contain hazards, be sure to Renovate Safe, for more info see: https://retrorenovation.com/renovate-safe/

7. Sarah says:

Hi , interested is a Lilac bathroom sink do you still have one or possibly 2 ? Please let me know. Prefer drop in cast iron. Sarah

Comments are closed.