Search Results

1. Greg says:

looking for a Mansfield elongated toilet in French Chiffon or another brand elongated in color similar to Mansfield’s French Chiffon

2. Deborah says:

Vintage Thermador wall oven door. It is sprung and won’t close properly.
    I need someone to repair it in the Columbus Ohio area.any ideas please?

3. Melissa stone says:

I just ran across your site looking for info on the Youngstown cabinets we recently found in my grandfather’s shed. They are not in the best of shape because he was using them to store tools. I would like to refinish them and am currently searching for the upper cabinets. I have one, didn’t realize it was part of the set until my dad mentioned taking them out of a friends house 20 years ago, he doesn’t know where the rest ended up.

1. pam kueber says:

Remember there can be hazards in old materials and projects — such as lead in old paint, etc. Get with your own properly licensed professionals to assess what you are dealing with so you can make informed decisions — for more info see our Be Safe / Renovate Safe page.

4. 50s Ranch says:

Hi! We have a midcentury wood chair that Sears made. It has metal and nylon straps below the bottom cushion. The metal piece fits into a routing in the wood frame. The straps are damaged so we can’t sit in the chair and we’d like to replace them. Any ideas where to source? Thank you!

1. pam kueber says:

I don’t know the answer to this one. You might try some local upholsterers to see if they can help out. Good luck.

5. Lise says:

I have an old wall mount oven Westinghouse the smaller bracket on the oven door is broken on left side is there a way of fixing it

1. pam kueber says:

I don’t know the answer to this… perhaps talk to a local hardware store and see if they have any ideas for you?

6. Connie Fielder-Norton says:

I need a replacement cook element for 1957 GE Model J-501 Built-in Oven. Does anyone know the parts # for the bake and broiler elements? I could also use the button control panel for the companion cooktop, Model J-551. Thanks, Connie

Comments are closed.