Replacement kitchen drawer rollers for steel kitchen cabinets

roller guides drawersA common question among owners of vintage kitchen cabinets: Where to find replacement parts to fix drawer roller guides and the like?  I didn’t know, but now, reader Suz over on our steel kitchen cabinet buy/sell Forum has suggested a place for these parts: Swisco. I jumped over the site and the its and bits of plastic are confusing to me (the drawers on my vintage kitchen cabinets work fine. Jinx). But I will take Suz’s word. She has vintage St. Charles kitchen cabinets — and Swisco had the parts she needed: “I solved the replacement drawer roller problem- call Swisco,” she said. Thanks, Suz!


Get our retrolicious free newsletter.


Get our retrolicious free newsletter.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *