New for 2015, NBI Drainboard Sinks has added a sixth design to its fast-growing lineup of midcentury reproduction drainboard sinks. This new design option measures 60″ wide.
Like NBI Drainboard’s other sink choices, this model is available in 6 different colors and has the option of adding additional holes for faucets with sprayers. Depending on which options you choose, the price ranges from $899 – $929.
An untouched reproduction of a classic mid-century design. This eye catching, beautiful design reflects all of the original features of its mid-century counterpart. This model offers dual basins that are flanked spaciously by twin fluted drainboards and a beautifully integrated and mitered back-splash. The overall combined basin dimensions allow this model to fit easily into smaller modular sink base cabinets without modifications. Both drain holes are drilled to a standard 3.5″ diameter and are waste disposal system compatible. Manufactured in-house from durable reinforced premium Bio-Lok™ cast acrylic, this reproduction achieves excellent durability and ease of care while maintaining an authentic vintage style. Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
- Dual basins for washing and rinsing.
- Basin depth: 7.25″
- Beautiful integrated 4.5″ back-splash.
- Left and right side drain boards.
- Standard faucet holes are drilled on 8″ centers.
- Drain holes drilled to 3.5″ diameter.
- Waste disposal system compatible.
- Overall dimensions: 60″ length (side to side) X 24.5″ width (front to back) x 5.5″ H (from bottom of flange to the top of backsplash, 12″ when including the sink basins.
- Each basin measures 13.5″ long (side to side) X 17.5″ W (front to back) X 7.25″ deep.
- Combined basin width is approximately 29″ L (side to side) X 17.5″ W (front to back).
- All measurements (±1/2″).
Disclosure: NBI Drainboard is currently an advertiser on Retro Renovation, but this story is not part of “the deal.”