R

Retro Renovation featured on “Chronicle”

wcvb-tv

If you weren’t able to come to my presentation in Las Vegas yesterday, well, here’s a short peek into my life (including Astro!) that ran last week on the popular Boston TV show, Chronicle. You also get to see me follow the crew’s directions to be a goofball. Which I’m always up for. Gotta promote the cause. Happy Monday!

1. tamela says:

I have a vintage 50s table and chairs, do you know a place to order the type of covering for chairs? I have one that’s cracked and tearing but I love the set its gray tones and the table is grey and yellow.

2. linoleummy says:

<3 <3 <3! Just like gramma's – comfortable, colorful & inviting. Thanks for reminding us!

3. denise says:

Nice nice nice….and your office!! it looks so fun! and of course, Astro boy, so comfy in momma’s arms. xoxo

4. Richard Douglass says:

Nicely done! Before long you won’t be able to walk down the street without someone pointing out, “OMG, it’s Pam Kuber!”

5. Lynn says:

Congrats Pam!! I almost feel like I knew you when. Your house is amazing! I really admire all you’ve done and this is GREAT publicity for the blog. One thing I wondered. Didn’t the news anchor say you referred to “mid-century modern” as mid-century modest”–used them synonymously? I thought “modest” was a smaller mid-century house that wasn’t necessarily mid-century modern. I know some of the modern houses can be pretty big and definitely not modest. And there are tons of mid-century houses that aren’t modern. Anyway, just wondered.

1. pam kueber says:

Yes, at the end, they didn’t get it quite right. Midcentury Modest is a subset of Midcentury Modern.

I would say that all Midcentury Modests are modern – because they were built in the modern post WWII era and include modern conveniences.

6. Myra says:

How marvelous! Love, love, love your kitchen and all the rest of the house on the show. You were superb and it’s so fun to see you in person sometimes! Astro was so cute! Keep the good, old stuff coming! Take care.

Comments are closed.