Fresh off our story — 40 favorite laminates for a midcentury bathroom — we heard from reader Chris, who has recently completed a retro refresh of her bathroom using one of the laminates on our list: Wilsonart Endora. Combined with a dreamy pink wall color, a custom built vanity and lots-o-great vintage decor finds, Chris’ bathroom is looking fantastic!
It is a small bath, but I love it. I found the Wilsonart Endora laminate and had to have it. A local contractor made the vanity for us. Lots of other great finds completed to the room: New Old Stock lucite toilet paper holder and towel ring, light fixture, and a great paint by number. I love that companies are bringing back some great patterns to help with renovations. Thanks for all the great info you share.
- See Wilsonart’s Endora laminate here …. and kissin’ cousin Betty here.
Since Chris’ bathroom had a white floor and white fixtures, she could have chosen any color for this bathroom. We love that the Wilsonart Endora laminate that she fell in love with helped to dictate the color scheme for the space. Just like decorating any other room, it is always best to pick your pattern first — whether it is on drapery, wallpaper or laminate — and coordinate paint and other accessories with the pattern. Great job, Chris!
Read more stories about Wilsonart’s Endora and Betty laminate:
- Wilsonart Endora and Betty laminates — two terrific new retro designs for countertops
- Meet the “Betty” of Wilsonart’s Betty laminate
- Wilsonart retro Betty countertop in this inviting kitchen remodel sneak peek
- Patti and Darin’s yabba dabba DIY kitchen makeover — more thumbs up for Wilsonart Betty laminate