Good news: Wilsonart’s Betty and Endora, proven favorites among Retro Renovators, are now available again via the company’s Virtual Design Library.
These two laminate designs — available for several years as “stock” laminates were loved for their midcentury modern-like biomorphic designs and because they used real colors: aqua and pink! We also loved them because they were “stock” laminates — made via mass production using deco paper and available at off-the-shelf laminate prices.
I am presuming sales were not robust enough for Wilsonart to justify continuing mass production. But good news: They were successful in moving this to their made-to-order Virtual Design Library.
Prices will be higher than stock laminate, but that’s the cost of having non-mass-market tastes. Some more good news: Wilsonart tells me that these two laminates also will be sold straight from Home Depot online shortly.
- Get Wilsonart Betty and Endora samples direct from Wilsonart — part of the Virtual Design Library’s “Retro” collection
- Home Depot links — to come!
- All our stories about Wilsonart Betty including examples of its use in reader kitchens and bathrooms
- All our stories about Wilsonart Endora including examples of its use in reader kitchens and bathrooms
- Our entire category about resources for Kitchen Countertops