Update 11/28: Congratulations to winner Ginny, who won when I spun the random! Thanks everyone for playing! Come back next year for Year #9!
[Entries now closed.] It’s the most wonderful time of the year — time again for a chance to win a vintage Christmas ornament created especially for Retro Renovation by the one and only Georgia Peachez. I commissioned this wreath from Suzy for our annual giveaway — our 8th, I went back and counted! Note: I’m taking Thanksgiving week off — this contest will stay at the top of the homepage all week. Have a wonderful week, everyone! Read on for how to enter:
As far as I know, Georgia Peachez was the pioneer of the vintage ornament wreath about 10 years ago, and has honed her craft to perfection. She started a phenom! There’s nothing quite like an original Georgia Peachez creation! Read on for the rules to enter — and note, you can enter here daily now through Monday, Nov. 26.
In the last few years, Suzy has also started creating non-wreath vintage goodies, such as arrangements made in vintage vessels like head vases, retro toys and Christmas ceramics, as well as dioramas made using the vintage ornament boxes. You can see a lot of her adorable creations on GeorgiaPeachez’s Facebook page and in her online shop. Bottom line, I just adore this artist and all she does!
How to enter to win this vintage ornament wreath made by GeorgiaPeachez:
- To win, you must be a subscriber to our newsletter —> Sign up for newsletter (Yes, this is “what’s in it for the blog” — you can opt out at any time after the contest ends, or continue on for the stories and other, occasional giveaways.)
- To enter, use the Comment field on this post below and tell us what is your favorite part of the holiday season. Or whatever, we’re easy.
- You can enter once per day now through Monday, Nov. 26, 6 p.m., when entries close. (You only need to subscribe to the newsletter once, though!)
- U.S. lower 48 states only. (These limits are in place because shipping and customs get prohibitively expensive in particular considering the fragility of this product and how carefully it must be wrapped.)
- Repeat: Entries close on Monday, Nov. 26, 2018, around 6 p.m. Eastern — that is, I will close the Comments field at that time.
- Prize: There will be one winner. The winner will receive the vintage ornament wreath pictured above, made by the GeorgiaPeachez, mailed to you by Georgia Peachez.
- Pam will choose the winners via the Random Number Generator at random.org. I will check if the ‘winner’ is a newsletter subscriber. I will email the winner. [Tip: Be sure you enter your email address correctly in the email field of the Comment form.] The winner will have five business days to respond. If I do not hear from them, I will choose the next person after who commented. Lather, rinse, repeat. I will post the winner’s first name as soon as all is confirmed. Note, I ‘clean up’ all the comments before choosing. That is, if someone A replies to another’s comment within the same day that someone A entered, I take out A’s comment.
Many thanks to the fabulous GeorgiaPeachez!
Disclosure: I purchased this wreath for this giveaway
from GeorgiaPeachez; she is covering the shipping — thanks, Suzy!.
We don’t typically do giveaways to make any money —
but to delight readers and to grow our newsletter list.
You can read more about how we make money here.