Many readers rushed to buy atomic starburst towel bars, towel rings and toilet paper holders the day in 2014 that Kate discovered and we announced that Rejuvenation was discontinuing their line. And ever since, the only alternative has been to snap up the rare set of vintage here and there (at increasingly high prices.) Now, five years later, there’s finally a new made-new alternative: Starburst towel bars cast in aluminum by the etsy seller Vintage Revival Art Co. And more good news: Owner Jason tells me he’s also working on a matching towel ring and toilet paper holder.
Thanks to reader Brenny for this tip!
Do you love making starbursts part of your mid century kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or living room? Also check out these stories:
- Starburst cabinet pulls from Schaub
- 10 ways to add starbursts to your decor (some products now discontinued, alas)
- Rejuvenation still offers its starburst door escutcheon in three finishes … a starburst doorbell in three finishes … and a four-pointed starburst cabinet knob escutcheon/backplate
- Liz offers one starburst and a second cool mid century modern door escutcheon
- + See all our stories mentioning starburst hardware, decals, stencils and maybe more!
And back to the main point of this story: