Comments

1. RetroSandie says

Pam, I went on the Sanderson site and notice that there is an awesome print called “Dandelion Clocks” which is a Retro 50’s print. I liked it a lot and maybe some of your readers might be interested in this one. 🙂

2. Alice says

Pam – the Sanderson lead is wonderful! I went on their site and have ordered several samples. I agree with RetroSandie..Dandelion Clocks is a hum-dinger! And those swallows! gosh!

3. J.R. says

“…Counting flowers on the wall, that don’t bother me at all…”
    Easy to see where those 1965 lyrics may have came from.
    Honestly, as a first class hater of wallpaper, ( I can’t help it, the blue velvet flocked living room and mirrored green ferns in the bathroom still haunt my dreams) I gotta say the swallows are great. I love the lions too, maybe not for a full wall, rather a half wall or inserted into wainscoted frames- their “cartoonish” whimsical sketch look would go great as a contrast to some sleek Danish modern stuff, but they remain impressively regal enough to match with dark and heavy Spanish revival styles and could even work with an asian theme.

J.R., I do not normally allow the four-letter h*** word on the blog — this is only decorating, for gosh sakes — but I’ll let your comment, through, as you are coming around to walllpaper! 🙂

4. SaraTinkelman says

The swallows are heartbreaking. They seem so dream-like, as if they’d flown in at the window from another time…

5. Candice says

This may be too specific for the blog, but i think I’m going to bite the bullet and get some of the swallow print to paper my stair risers (craftsman home), anyone know a US seller?

hi bridget – we will add a link in our story to the collection. i am sure it was there before but it must have changed. the manufacturer — sanderson — can provide more info but you will need to contact them. good luck!