M

Mid century blue bathroom sink, toilet and tub – real American beauties

deabath_blue_suite_l

John at deabath.com reports that they remain hard at work on saving the 50’s fixtures.  He recently pulled this vintage blue set of 1956 Standard Sanitary Works fixtures out of a home doing a remodel. Isn’t the blue just luminously lovely?

1. Ktrick says:

I found a blue vintage (1959) Gerber sink at habitat for humanity for $5 in my home town, and now I want to find a matching toilet the model for the sink is k-66 and I have done extensive research and can’t find the color name anywhere. Anyone here have a clue?

2. Liz Bastian says:

I have this tub/toilet/sink and I’m looking to replace the toilet seat, but I’m uncertain of the color name. Is this Regency Blue? Thank you!

1. Elida says:

I too have this American Standard tub (square)/toilet/sink and would like to know the color name for a toilet seat. In addition, my bathroom has yellow wall tile. I need some suggestions for new flooring. A contractor told me they obviously built the house around my tub so like it or not I will live with my blue and yellow mid-century bathroom. My home was build in 1949.

1. Pam Kueber says:

Elida, I am a fan of mosaic tile for bathroom flooring. For all our tile research see Bathroom Help / Tile Help and Ideas. There are many options to choose from.

3. Cris says:

I have the blue bathtub and would like to sell it. What is the correct name for this type of tub? I also have a brown, double cast iron sink from the same house same era. How much are these worth so I know what to charge?

1. pam kueber says:

You can research Sold Items on Ebay, or see what similar items are being sold for on your local and regional craiglist – that said, you don’t really know what the final sales price was there.

1. pam kueber says:

See our category Bathroom Help / Toilets for our stories on where to get various toilet colors and designs.

4. Joan says:

Hi,
    I will be remodeling my half bath, which has the mid-70’s American Standard regency blue fixtures, sometime in August. The toilet bowl is cracked, missing the seat, and the screw covers, and the towel rack has a chip, but everything else is reasonably nice for someone looking for replacements.
    Tank and tank top.
    Toilet paper rack.
    Towel rack.
    Wall-mounted sink.
    Wall-mounted cup holder, and soap holder.
    Happy to give away, most will be available by late august.
    How best to advertise this?
    Thanks,
    Joan

1. Don says:

Hi Joan,

Where are you located? My Regency Blue toilet tank just developed a crack. It is model model 4043 Thank you!

2. Crystal says:

I’m looking for a blue cup holder and soap holder. Can you post pics if you still have these items.

Comments are closed.