Is everyone signed up for the Vermont Country Store catalog? As regular readers will know, Vermont Country Store is a wonderful source for lots of old-timey, retro resources… lots of brands from the way back time machine that Vermont Country Store has dug up and revived. My spring issue arrived in the snail mail last week … which prompted me to poke around the website to see if I could figure out what was “new”. How about this: Old-Fashioned Kitchen wax sourced to help replicate Jubilee wax. Their website explains:
We’ve been inundated with requests for a kitchen wax that works just like Jubilee, the beloved liquid wax that vanished from supermarket shelves years ago. After lots of testing, we finally found one that will bring the shine you remember back to your kitchen. Great for cabinets, countertops and appliances. 16 oz bottle.
- Vanquishes everything from grease and grime to fingerprints and food stains
- Leaves behind a protective layer, making cleaning easier in the future
- Nonabrasive wax formula will not scratch
- Cleans, shines and protects kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures and surfaces
- Do not use on floors or in bathtubs. Do not ingest – Keep out of reach of children.
Any experience on where we can really use liquid wax like this in vintage homes, readers?