An update from Troy:
Hi Pam! Hope all is well.
Have been thinking of you… I’m in the midst of getting some stuff *finally* done around the house and I consulted RR for some master bedroom drapery ideas and found your post about JCPenney Supreme pinch pleats so I ordered a “patio door width” in ivory.
Ended up being the perfect width to cut into the two panels needed to fit the slider and side window. They’re now just pinned and awaiting finishing but I got them hung to see how they look… love them! I found a ceiling-mounted I-Beam track system at my local hardware store which seems to work well. All for under $350. Big sale at JCP. Score! 😉
[Note: All our research to date about window treatments are archived in the Decorate / Window Treatments subcategory.]
And I found a Drexel Declaration queen headboard on chairish.com – are you familiar with this website? It wasn’t *cheap* but the purchase process was easy and it arrived within a week. Now my Drexel Declaration bedside tables have some good company.
I saw your uploader this past weekend but didn’t get anything up – always love seeing what your readers post.
All’s well here. Numerous other little projects going on around the house. Never a dull moment!
What’s up in your world? Still think you need a TV show. Later – Troy
It’s SO GREAT to hear from you, Troy! Thanks for the update. Readers, you can read and see more about Troy’s work on his website, Troyland.
More stories about Troy and his Eichler — which we’ve been writing about since 2008!:
- Troy rearranges his collections – in his new Eichler ranch house
- Use a decorative, mid-century living room screen as a headboard
- Bargello needlepoint pillows: Troy gets crafty
- Polished concrete floors for Troy’s Eichler house – new radiant heating system, too
- Troy’s fabulous, like I mean fabulous, collection of vintage airline travel bags
- Retro house plants – ideas from Troy