It’s nice to see a company bring back a retro color — and all the more so when they don’t shy away from calling it by its time capsule name. Yes, Kitchenaid this year introduced a series kitchen ranges in a variety of real colors — and on one of them they had the courage to use the A-Word: Avocado! Well, Avocado Cream. They also fearlessly dialed Burnt Orange up a notch to: Scorched Orange.
- The line features a dual fuel range and a gas range.
- Colors are: Avocado Cream, Imperial Black, Ink Blue, Milkshake, Misty Blue, Passion Red, Scorched Orange, Yellow Pepper to complement the kitchen’s aesthetic. Also available: Stainless Steel.
- A KitchenAid® Handle Medallion Kit, sold separately, lets makers change the color of the handle medallions to add a custom accent. Available in Black, Bronze, Copper, Dark Blue, Mascarpone, New Gold, Red and Silver, each kit includes two medallions.
- The Commercial-Style Dual Fuel Range and Commercial-Style Gas Range are available in a variety of models, including 30”, 36” and 48” sizes and four or six burners.
- See Kitchenaid’s website for more details on these ranges.