Are you rolling out the barbecue today, to grill up some goodies? To celebrate what must be the biggest barbecuing day of the year, let’s take a look at some of the vintage barbecue grills that our readers have found. Whether they are portable, multi-functional, or just plain retro cool — one thing is for sure — these grills are HOT.
2.This vintage Kenmore grill from our recent uploader of readers’ vintage treasures looks like brand new.
3. Here’s another great find — a NOS vintage Sears BBQ grill — also from our vintage treasures uploader.
4. Here’s an amazing 1958 KampKap Kook-Out barbecue grill from readers Dawn & Brian.
5. If you’re into saving space or barbecuing on the run — look at this “Hang It All” vertical, flippable, portable barbecue grill with super cute vintage graphics from reader Sherree.
6. And you’ve gotta love this vintage Caloric gas grill in olive green — for sale on ebay by seller pricelessprimitives.
7. Here’s an eye catching retro BBQ grill — a NOS Buddy L GRILLMASTER from ebay seller debbieodoud that comes complete with a rotisserie and warming shelf.
8. And the most desirable of them all: The GE Partio Cart, introduced in 1960. Surely on every vintage treasure hunter’s bucket list. Keep your eyes out!